We've gathered all our research, documents, and toolkits and put them all right here. So whether you want to learn more about what placemaking is, researching State investment programs, or looking for a specific document, this is where you'll find what you need. Use the filters located to your left or the search directly below to easily find what you are looking for.
Redevelopment Ready Communities (RRC)
Looking for guidance in the RRC process?
We’ve created guides and documents to serve as a resource for communities like yours that are working toward RRC certification.
Each guide below serves a tool describing recommended processes and sample language. It’s important to remember that every community has different needs and capacities, so the process and document should be tailored to fit your community’s requirements.
- Capital Improvements Plan Guide
- Economic Development Strategy Guide
- Developer Request for Qualifications (RFQ) Guide
- Developer Request for Qualifications (RFQ) Template
- Guide to Development Guide
- Master Plan Update Guide
- Marketing and Branding Strategy Guide
- Planning Commission Annual Report Template
- Property Information Package Template
- Public Participation Strategy Guide
- Redevelopment Ready Sites Guide
- Waterfront Best Practices
- Waterfront Best Practices Toolkit
- Website Guide
In addition to these resource guides, you can find additional RRC documents below:
RRC Online Library: All RRC engaged communities gain access to the RRC Online Library. This resource is filled with examples of RRC-aligned documents/processes from RRC communities of all shapes and sizes. If you're an engaged community and have forgotten the link, contact your RRC planner.