Advisory Council & Partner Organizations
RRC Advisory Council members contribute technical assistance and subject matter expertise to community evaluations, recommendation reports, and future Redevelopment Ready Communities® program direction.
The council is made up of public and private sector individuals, including economic development, planning and real estate development professionals as well as local government officials. View a list of our current advisory council members.
The RRC program also partners with many organizations to promote effective development practices that help stimulate the real estate market and reposition communities to move redevelopment projects to implementation. Some of them include:
- Connect Michigan
- Michigan Association of Planning (MAP)
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- Michigan Municipal League (MML)
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Wayne State University
- Michigan State University's Land Policy Institute
- Community Economic Development Association of Michigan